Full Wedding Planning
As your guru in planning, we will recruit the ideal team of vendors, provide you with expert advice, imaginative ideas and orchestrate all the logistical details.
You get to enjoy all the fun aspects of planning your wedding, while avoiding the stress and anxiety of the behind-the-scenes work.
With full planning, we will be there from your first vendor selection to when the last guest departs, to make sure it's the day you have dreamed about.
- Establish a "To Do" list to guide the couple in planning their wedding
- Establish a budget spreadsheet
- Unlimited emails and phone calls
- Provide etiquette advice
- Assist with venue selection – will recommend venues based on your desires, will schedule venue visit meetings for you, will attend up to four venue visits with you
- Research and make vendor suggestions
- Schedule vendor meetings
- Schedule dress fittings
- Attend final dress fitting to learn bustle
- Keep track and send reminders of when payments are due.
- Manage guest list and keep track of RSVPs
- Create comprehensive timelines of the ceremony and reception
- Provide timeline to vendors, appropriate family members, and members of the bridal party
- Plan ceremony (including seating, processional, and recessional)
- Manage vendors once hired/selected
- Confirm all vendors (delivery times, items being delivered, etc) the week prior to the wedding
- Attend final walk-thru meeting with the reception venue
- Transport all personal items to ceremony and reception venue (guest book, toasting glasses, etc)
- Present at rehearsal to ensure it flows smoothly and to answer any questions
- Will conduct the rehearsal in the absence of an on-site/church coordinator
- Present entire wedding day
- Coordinate all dynamic facets of your day into a seamless event: vendor management, attend to guests needs & inquiries, facilitate solutions to unexpected challenging situations that may arise, etc.
- Assist bride and groom as required throughout the wedding day
- Oversee all wedding day deliveries
- Ensure the design of the venue appears as anticipated
- Assist with snacks and beverages for the bridal party
- Organize and distribute all personal flowers (including pinning on boutonnieres)
- Direct the wedding party so they are in the proper place at the proper time
- Provide wedding emergency kit
- Deliver payment to vendors requiring payment the day of the wedding
- Line up groomsmen and bridesmaids
- Fix all dresses prior to walking down the aisle
- Transport all personal items from ceremony to reception
- Coordinate events and announcements throughout the reception
- Organize of the bridal party and guests for the Grand Entrance and Exit
- Collect gifts and personal décor items and ensure they reach the proper vehicle or on-site hotel room
- Handle all last minute needs